Before adding products to E-commerce, you will need to add the products in Register Management, add categories to E-commerce, and set up voucher and ticket designs if you will be using those.
1. Select the Products sub tab on the Products tab in the E-commerce activity. Select Add Product.
2. Fill in the information in the form shown below and click Save.
- Product Name - This name can be the same or different than the name of the corresponding product in Register Management.
- Select Product Type - Select Product, ProductGroup, or Membership.
- Select Product - Select a product to tie this E-commerce product to.
- Website - Select which web store/website.
- Category - Select a web category.
- Sale Price - optional but this is an easy way to put the product on sale.
- On Sale - Check this box if you want the sale price to override the price.
- Out of Stock - Check this box if you want the product to show as Out of Stock and be unavailable for sale.
- Physical Product - If you are selling a physical product or a membership, check this box. When this box is checked, no voucher or ticket is emailed to the customer.
- Digital Product Type - Select Voucher or Ticket. This field disappears when the Physical Product box is checked.
- Digital Product - This is the voucher or ticket template. Again, this field disappears when the Physical Product box is checked.
- Images - There is a large image and a small image. The small image is displayed with the product on the website. The large image is displayed when the small image is clicked for more details.
- Description - The description is displayed when the product is clicked and more details are shown.
- Search Tag - You can add search tags for the product. For example, possible search tags for the a product Admission Ticket could be day pass, tiket, entry, etc.