When ticket or membership barcodes are scanned in Access Control, there are a variety of different possible results. A summary of the results can be found in the gate count reports. This article provides more detail into the meaning of each script.
- Approved -- This script is used when a barcode is valid.
- Already Used -- when a membership has already been scanned for that entitlement for the day
- Day Restriction -- when a ticket is scanned on a day that is excluded by the ticket type
- Restricted Time -- when a ticket is scanned during a time that is excluded by the ticket type
- Invalid Barcodes -- when a barcode is scanned that is not recognized by Aluvii as a ticket or membership; i.e., scanning random objects or barcodes from other systems.
- No Active Membership -- when a guest barcode is scanned but the guest has no membership for the selected entitlement
- Ticket Complete -- when a ticket has no more valid scans for the selected entitlement
- Ticket Invalid -- when a ticket is scanned for an entitlement that has not been assigned to the ticket; i.e., scanning a parking ticket using the admission entitlement
- Membership Invalid -- when a membership is scanned for an entitlement that has not been assigned to the membership
- Ticket Expired -- when a ticket is scanned, but the ticket type is already expired